Monday, October 27, 2008

The sun just came out

I've had a bit of a rough week. Starting Thursday things started going wrong and a lot of stressors built up. I haven't been really happy. When I haven't been angry I've been depressed and vice versa. The good news is rather than be at each other's throats, Emily and I have gone through this together.

And after my doubt and fear, the sun has come out for us. Emily was offered a job at her old hospital and any fears we had over the weekend have been alleviated. Now all she has to do is focus on her last three months, pass her boards and the nursing exam.

Now all we have to do is try to remember that God does have a plan for us and that we should trust him.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Oh good! I'm glad things worked out. :)

Rhia Jean said...

Yay! That is wonderful!

K2 said...

So glad to hear it. Sorry I've been incommunicado during your rough time. love you guys!

Emily Anne said...

let's just hope I make it through the next three months. I could still die you know! Love you