Monday, July 7, 2008

Search Me

I was checking my Google Analytics thingy that tells me cool things about the people who view my blog (well, not the people, but where you are and how you got here) and I thought I'd put the search phrases people enter to find my site. Just because. My comments will be in parenthesis.
  1. "get er done" sayings (okay, I already said sorry)
  2. "ice ice baby" copy infringement queen (because everyone should know Vanilla Ice ripped of Queen!)
  3. 'i am not a committee' (Well, I'm not)
  4. archer farms wildberry italian soda (I believed I blogged about peach pear soda, thank you)
  5. au pair girl (um, is that like a british farm girl? Ooh-lala)
  6. dansco womens sandles (is that a brand?)
  7. harry potter philosopher's (Yes, it's supposed to be the PHILOSPHER'S STONE. Darn you Scholastic!!!)
  8. henry weinhard's root beer fort worth tx (Ooh baby, I'm getting excited just thinking about it)
  9. judy booth, omaha (Judy, someone's stalking you...whoever you are)
  10. killer guard dog picture (I bet this searcher was disappointed)
  11. killer guard dogs (ditto)
  12. matthew ware (Hi. I'm Mat)
  13. omaha make your own sushi (Do they do that in Omaha?)
  14. pillar procedure (Ah yes, the wonders of sleep apnea)
  15. rmatthewware.blogspot.com (Thanks for visiting the site, but if you knew the address, you could have just put it in the address bar)
  16. russell crowe look a like (Yeah, I wish. Just without the temper)
  17. shoes lots (Shoes. Few. And under my bed.)
  18. short story the bird girl (Thanks for reading the story!)
  19. sockless (not often. I have a sock thing)
  20. stupid sayings from larry the cable guy (...)
  21. sushi sleep (Do Electronic Sushi Dream of Electronic People Eating Them?)
  22. sushi+shoes (No. Heck no. **squishy**)

2 comments:

Emily Anne said...

Ok, someone is going to have to show me how to set up the analytics thing because it sounds cool.

On a different note, people searched for some crazy things. For example, sushi sleep and sushi + sleep. What cracked out people look for this stuff?

Rhia Jean said...

Isn't that the best? My favorite for mine is still "I have a bird and now my head itches".