Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Indy Movie

Last night we saw Indy 4 at the midnight showing. I'd never gone to a
midnight showing before, but it was interesting. We went to Barnes and
Noble first to kill time and ended up buying three books. Not bad for
us. They closed at 11 so we had to go to the theater then.

It was nice that we didn't have to stand in line like AMC sometimes
makes you. We got to go in and sit right down. We went to the side
where they have the couples seats. That way we didn't have to sit next
to annoying people.

For an hour we sat and read our new purchases before the movie began.
The theater pretty much filled up, but other than a few stupid cheers,
they were pretty well behaved.

The movie was decent. I'd say it's my second favorite Indy film,
behind Last Crusade. Harrison Ford didn't look too bad, and aside from
a stupid scene involving a fridge, I really liked it.

It obviously set up a new franchise with Shia le Bouf playing the
lead, and it even paid homage to previous characters Brody, and Henry
Jones Sr.

So anyway, the movie wasn't the best thing ever, but go see it. Your
money won't be wasted.

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

K2 said...

Thanks for writing a review Matt! I can't wait to see it. I am glad it was your 2nd fav behind Last Crusade because Last is my fav.

Rhia Jean said...

I am so happy to hear that you guys sat in the theatre for an hour and read before the movie started. Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic. That is just such an Emily thing to do and it makes me happy that you do it too. You guys were meant for each other.

Emily Anne said...

There were several times where they should have been dead (waterfall) but all in all the movie rocked. Dad would have liked it, just not at midnight.

Alison said...

I love Indiana Jones. I can't wait to see it! :) Oh, and it is GREATNESS that you two read before the movie. :D I pictured it in my head and laughed to myself.