Saturday, April 12, 2008

Roxy the dog has gone to a better place

Between having a small home, Emily being in school, wanting a second
child, and wanting to travel in a few years, we decided we didn't have
the time or space for our dog anymore. So we had to put her...into
another family's home. Emily says they're nice, about our age, with a
little girl Will's age. They've had dogs before, so they know what
they're getting into. I'm a little sad. Now Emily wants a cat. I told
her we'd wait until we got back from Omaha before thinking about that.
Bye Roxy, :...(

4 comments:

Emily Anne said...

Will got upset when they took the kennel. He loved to play in the kennel with Roxy. When I was reading this post he pointed to the picture of her and said "douh?" which is his sound for dog. I think he misses her.

Emily Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rhia Jean said...

Awwww! Bye cute little puppy that I never met! You probably would have jumped on me and gotten me all dirty anyways, so it's probably best that we never met.

Alison said...

Sadness! Bye-bye puppey!