Friday, April 11, 2008

my Development has been Arrested

I never watched Arrested Development when it was on. My wife owns the second season, but I've never watched that either. She, my friend Dave, our friend Suzzanne, and many others think it's the funniest thing ever. I've still never watched it.

Until today.

I put it on our Netflix queue, figuring I'd check it out. Let me say, it's freaking hilarious.

And it's unedited.

But it's still funny, and wildly inappropriate. What have I been missing?

2 comments:

K2 said...

LOVE IT!!!! It is written so well and has such witty lines that sometimes you don't catch until you think about them. Its so great. Great television.

Rhia Jean said...

It truly is the greatest comedy that ever was on TV. I own all 3 seasons but they are currently loaned out. I'm doing my best to spread the pandemic. Welcome to the A.D. Club!!!!