Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Is that Ben Gay I smell?

Our friend Dave gave us gift cards for the New Theater Restaurant
several years ago and last night we finally went. We saw Rumors, a
funny show about a dinner party that shows up at the house of a guy
that shot himself, in the earlobe. All show long the guests try to
figure out what happened, mostly by the gossip they've about each other.

Apart from the show, I think this theater was designed for the 60+
crowd. There were a few people our age, but not many.

The food was all good, and all very tender and in small pieces for our
denture crowd. And at times I think I caught a slight wiff of Ben Gay.
Not that I can say anything, back when I was having back problems I
dabbled in some analgesic cream.

But with all the slow movers, we were able to get to our quickly and
onto the road. Glad I parked on the side.

Sent from my iPhone

3 comments:

Alison said...

I heart old people. They're usually really respectful in a theater setting too, which is key to enjoying a show.

Man, I miss Wasatch Manor in SLC with all the old people. :(

Rhia Jean said...

Old people are the best! Some day I'll be old and then I can be nice, but until then.... :)

Emily Anne said...

The only problem I had was the slow moving crowd at the end of the show. It didn't bother me when I had to pee at intermission cause I moved fast. Sometimes I heart old people. It depends on the circumstance. I'm working on it.