Saturday, August 4, 2007

My dream job

This is what I would do with my time (besides writing) if I ever had more time and money than I needed. I would open a soda shop!


But I'd also have a bookstore specializing in science fiction, fantasy, and horror novels. I heard of a guy in California who opened one such store and found success. Independent bookstores normally don't do well against the big chains, but a specialized store can find a niche because the store employees know more about the genre they're into.


And last, I'd have an ice cream store selling soft serve. Everyone loves soft serve, even the lactose intolerant love soft serve, they just can't handle it.


And by the way, yes, those drawings look like they were done by a three year old. I don't have photoshop, and I'm just starting on this sort of stuff, so I thought I'd start small. Perhaps in time I'll evolve :)

1 comment:

Emily Anne said...

The "Creamy Ice" thing cracks me up. I love you.