Sunday, June 24, 2007

And now I wait

I remember when I first got into the Harry Potter books. I think the fifth one had just come out, or was just about to come out. I read them all pretty quickly. It was nice to be able to go book to book with out waiting. Until I finished book five. Then I was stuck with everyone else, waiting.

I just started reading The Dresden Files this year. I just finished book nine. It was great to read them all at once. They really are great books, and now I wait. I've had the advantage of instant gratification (as instant as one can get when reading a book can take me a week or two), and now I wait.

That's okay, though. There have been other books waiting to be read. And besides, the next Harry Potter comes out next month. And then I won't have to wait for those books any more.

No comments: