Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Possum in Kentucky

So, I'm on vacation in Kentucky today. We're staying at my mother-in-law's house, and this morning I went out to the car to put more washer fluid in the tank. I pulled up the hood and saw something gray in the corner. There's not supposed to be anything gray under my hood. So I look closer and see that its a baby possum. Creepy little buggers, it had its mouth open in a threatening posture. So, my mother-in-law got the hose and sprayed it until it left, which took a while because it decided to crawl back through the engine block to leave underneath the car. Dumb, creepy possum.

We spent the day in downtown Louisville today. We ate lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe and went on a tour of the Louisville Slugger factory. Very cool. I'll try to post pictures eventually, but that might not be until I get home next week.

No comments: