Friday, September 26, 2008

Little things that can really screw up your day

We have a Sonic not too far from our house. Just about every time I try to go before work the line doesn't move for five minutes so I have to leave and be upset that I didn't get what I wanted. So today I left half an hour early so I could get an orange slush. It took ten minutes to get my drink, and what do I get? A Coke. I hate Coke. I was so pissed I cursed. Several times. And I'd already pulled out of line so I would have had to sit in line for another ten minutes to correct my order. So I got to work and poured it down the drain and now I get to slurp on water all night.

Grr.

4 comments:

Emily Anne said...

I'm sorry honey. Maybe you should buy a slushy machine for the house? Just a suggestion. Love you.

Alison said...

I heart Sonic, but I do not heart them when they get my order wrong either. Sorry. :(

Rhia Jean said...

The absolute best is the smoothies that you can buy in a bag at Target and you just add ice and blend it all together. Oh, wait, you wanted a slushie. BIG difference. Hmmm...don't know how to make those from home. Smoothies are good though.

Matthew Ware said...

Ooh, I love smoothies. I might just have to try that out.