Monday, April 14, 2008

Energy Level = Bleh

I don't know about the rest of you, but my energy today is crap. I went to bed around 1:30 am (don't judge, that's good for me, considering I got off work at 12:30 am), got up at 12:15 pm, went to a training downtown, and came straight to work. After almost eleven hours of sleep, you'd think I'd be well rested. I really need to get in for that sleep study.

So now it's 11:45 at night and we close at midnight. Does that mean I can go home? Not so much. Usually, but not tonight. We still have fourteen patients sitting around, including four that haven't even been seen by their doctor yet. That's bad at this time of night. We should have maybe three people total, all of whom seen by their doctors at this point. At least tomorrow is my day off.

But then Will had his shots today, so he won't be happy.

Here's hoping we don't have another child come in before midnight.

2 comments:

Emily Anne said...

Matt, I'm sorry you didn't have a good night. Will woke up at 2am, right when Matt was going to bed, so that didn't help. My husband is a superhero.

Alison said...

I can never seem to get enough sleep. It is super annoying. I feel ya.